If you are sexually active, it’s possible to become pregnant. Learn the symptoms, understand the risks, and prepare yourself both physically and emotionally. It may seem rather overwhelming, but we'll walk you through it, step by step.
Common Symptoms of Pregnancy
Each and every pregnancy is unique and these symptoms may vary. If you are experiencing some of these symptoms, especially if you have missed one or more periods, make an appointment with us to verify your possible pregnancy. Here are some common signs of pregnancy, although there are other medical conditions that may cause these symptoms:
- Late period or missed periods
- Swollen/tender breasts
- Frequent urination
- Vomiting/morning sickness
- Lightheadedness or fainting
- Darkening of nipples
- Food cravings or food aversions
- Slight bleeding
Come for a Free Pregnancy Test
The first thing you need to do is confirm that you are pregnant. Even if you have pregnancy symptoms or have taken a test at home, we can provide a lab-quality pregnancy test to confirm the pregnancy.
The free pregnancy tests offered by Shiloh Center are:
- 99% accurate and laboratory quality.
- more sensitive than many over-the-counter tests; and able to detect the HCG pregnancy hormone as early as 7 days after conception or 21 to 24 days after the first day of your last period.
- If you have a positive test at Shiloh Center, you may qualify for an ultrasound to determine if you have a live, uterine pregnancy. Call to make an appointment for a free and confidential pregnancy test at 816-925-4596
Millions of women face unplanned pregnancies each year. In fact, over half of all pregnancies in the United States are unplanned. We understand that taking a pregnancy test can often be a stressful and emotional process, causing a wide range of emotions. We offer the following confidential medical services for when you need to know.
- Lab-quality pregnancy testing
- Limited OB ultrasounds to verify a viable pregnancy (as indicated)
- Options information